TV Shows (Reruns) you still watch..

Seeking6

Thought it might be an interesting thread. TV Shows that people still seek out or watch reruns. Shows don't have to be good or whatever....just shows you sit down and watch mindless TV. Everyone is different ages/backgrounds. Name a few you still watch or even some you just started watching. I know people will often say the classics. 

In no particular order I watch Little House on the Prairie, Andy Griffith, and Law/Order (Original) on the daily. Recently started Lone Ranger and Petticoat Junction on Cozi TV. Lone Ranger is fascinating to me. Of course I'm always down for Brady Bunch.

Two I watch regularly-

Everybody Loves Raymond--have to admit that I have a crush on a young Patricia Heaton

That 70's Show-my kids lovingly call their mom Kitty. I often lovingly call my son "dumbass"😀

One I would watch religiously if they could ever get the legal stuff worked out-Northern Exposure. Loved the show. Loved the characters.

39 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Two I watch regularly-

Everybody Loves Raymond--have to admit that I have a crush on a young Patricia Heaton

That 70's Show-my kids lovingly call their mom Kitty. I often lovingly call my son "dumbass"😀

One I would watch religiously if they could ever get the legal stuff worked out-Northern Exposure. Loved the show. Loved the characters.

I had more of a crush on Patricia Heaton in the show The Middle.

I watch Two and Half Men, Big Bang Theory, ER and I have found the show Family with Christie McNichols on YouTube and have watched a lot of those lately.

What re runs I like to watch is old IU games on YouTube.

Rarely, and I mean rarely,  watch anything but sports on tv.  If I do, it's usually a documentary of some sort.  As far as older traditional shows, Friends probably is the one I am most likely to stop and watch an episode.  One I would if it ever came on a channel I get is The Rockford Files.  

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Rarely, and I mean rarely,  watch anything but sports on tv.  If I do, it's usually a documentary of some sort.  As far as older traditional shows, Friends probably is the one I am most likely to stop and watch an episode.  One I would if it ever came on a channel I get is The Rockford Files.  

The heck with the Rockford Files...watch Maverick!

Truthfully, I don't watch reruns, but if there was some Media apocalypse and all I had to watch was reruns, I would probably tend more toward spy undercover cop types. Man from UNCLE, I SPY, Miami Vice even the original Hawaii 5-O. Maybe that's why I enjoy going to Russia? Oh wait that would be to see my best friend in the world!!!

10 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I had more of a crush on Patricia Heaton in the show The Middle.

I watch Two and Half Men, Big Bang Theory, ER and I have found the show Family with Christie McNichols on YouTube and have watched a lot of those lately.

What re runs I like to watch is old IU games on YouTube.

I watch old game on YouTube as well. Being a Chicago native one of the reruns I watch most is the 30 for 30 on Ben Wilson. Still to this day shook a whole city. His high school coach (Coach Hambric) was the city league Bob Knight. Discipline/toughness,etc....always a shame. For the younger posters and members. Ben was the Lebron, Kobe, Kevin Garnett,etc....in the mid 80's. Even before Len Bias. 

I thought it is great to see all of the shows I watched when I was rowing up but when I do I realize how corny some of those shows were.  When I get home from work I sometimes watch Charlie's Angels on METV and now realize why I watched tat show and it was not for its story lines.

Archived