OT: Prayers for Ayden

Please keep Ayden in prayer. He has been having bad headaches and getting really dizzy.  He had bloodwork done and his WBC was low and we need to see a hematologist at Riley oncology. I hope and prayer its justa virus but I am asking for prayers because we serve an AMAZING GOD and HSN has been faithful in praying for my son. Thank you all and God  Bless.  I feel like I just got hit with a ton of bricks.  I am a very optimistic person but this has me scared and I need to he strong for Ayden and my wife

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanted to give an update. Ayden has an apt with Riley oncology on Nov 14. His mito dr is in Atlanta and told us that based on his labs and history it could be neutropenia.  A rare blood disease that keeps a person from creating enough white blood cells to fight off infections.  After his appointment we will he going to Atlanta to see his dr. Please continue to keep my HERO covered in prayer. Thank you in advance 

Fridays appointment left us with more questions than answers.  The lab work came back with levels lower than before on his white blood cell count. It's safe o say that he has what is called chronic neutropenia which means his bone marrow is not producing enough WBC. His dr. Thinks it could be and is doing test for Shwachman-Diamond Syndrome.  A very rare genetic disorder.  Which could explain many of the issues Ayden has faced throughout his life.  Please keep him in prayer. Always 1 thing after another but God is always there for us and keeps overwhelming us with his love and blessings.  Thank you HSN

Archived