OT: Prayers for Ayden

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Bone marrow biopsy is scheduled for this Wednesday at 9am. Please keep my little boy covered in prayer and for good news. Thank you all

Ayden is a brave little fella...Will always for root for and pray for him and your family. Keep fighting!

Just got home procedure went well. Ayden is eating sushi and playing Xbox.  Pretty much pain free. Praise God thanks for all your prayers and the amazing staff at Riley Oncology Center. Results middle of next week. I will keep you all posted. I cant thank you enough for taking the time to care about my little boy!!

8 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Just got home procedure went well. Ayden is eating sushi and playing Xbox.  Pretty much pain free. Praise God thanks for all your prayers and the amazing staff at Riley Oncology Center. Results middle of next week. I will keep you all posted. I cant thank you enough for taking the time to care about my little boy!!

Great news. Give my hero a big old Hoosier hug from me. He should be eating White Castles though! Lol

9 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Great to hear! Hope this is just the first in a string of good news!

46 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

1 day at a time.

Celebrate his good days... sounds like you are.

Lean on God during the rough ones.

Remember that He will not burden you with more than you can endure!

Ongoing prayers for your little boy and for all of your family 

55 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Ayden sounds like a strong and brave young man.  I will continue to pray for your family, and may God bless you.  

Got our test results yesterday and not the news we were praying for. Ayden is suffering from Bone Marrow failure.  His body is just not producing enough WBC to fight off infection.  Now we begin the do more and more tests to find the root to ensure the best treatment options. Thank you all for your prayers and continued support.  

5 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Got our test results yesterday and not the news we were praying for. Ayden is suffering from Bone Marrow failure.  His body is just not producing enough WBC to fight off infection.  Now we begin the do more and more tests to find the root to ensure the best treatment options. Thank you all for your prayers and continued support.  

So sorry to hear that. I will continue to pray for Ayden and your family. Stay strong...

19 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Continuous prayers for Ayden and your family. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

Continued prayers from my household.  God Bless.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived