Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
Leathernecks

Nebraska Post Game Thread...bowl eligibility!!!

This is a very very nice step for the program! Glad to see us finish a game strong on the road like this. Should have beat MSU but we didn’t let this one get away. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

I was so excited I had to start it!

I'm glad you did.  I've said the basketball diehards would come over.  I was cheering with a firehouse full of casuals that are really excited about IU football.  

• Like 2

Congratulations to Coach Allen and the team!

Stevie Scott is probably still digging black shirts out if his cleats...love that guy!

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Wonder if Jerry Palm will still have us on the outside of the bowl games?👅

Just making sure this doesn’t get lost. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats to IUFB.  Perhaps we have transitioned from the IU Losers to the IU Hoosiers

Special shout out to Peyton Ramsey.  He deserves not only the game ball but the Season Ball.  Without him there is no Bowl.  Could have entered the transfer portal but instead stayed with his team despite losing his starting position.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for him.  I think he will make one hell of a coach some day!

We are a young team.  Our immaturity showed in the bone headed penalties  at crucial times today.  Almost cost us the game.  Hope that gets addressed soon.

Still need to celebrate the victory and now becoming Bowl eligible.  I never thought I would see the day again😊👍😊😊👍😊😊😊😔

• Like 2

Great effort by this team and they showed great heart in the second half and got stops they  needed to make.  Proud of Ramsey because a lot of us did not have a lot of confidence in him against better teams but he was great today.

1 minute ago, FWIUFan said:

Congrats to IUFB.  Perhaps we have transitioned from the IU Losers to the IU Hoosiers

Special shout out to Peyton Ramsey.  He deserves not only the game ball but the Season Ball.  Without him there is no Bowl.  Could have entered the transfer portal but instead stayed with his team despite losing his starting position.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for him.  I think he will make one hell of a coach some day!

We are a young team.  Our immaturity showed in the bone headed penalties  at crucial times today.  Almost cost us the game.  Hope that gets addressed soon.

Still need to celebrate the victory and now becoming Bowl eligible.  I never thought I would see the day again😊👍😊😊👍😊😊😊😔

I'd never call a D1 athlete a loser. But that's just me. 

After the Ohio State game I thought a bowl was a long shot...but watching them take Wisconsin to the wood shed today too I just realized they are NC good but that isn’t an inditement of us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

This is a very very nice step for the program! Glad to see us finish a game strong on the road like this. Should have beat MSU but we didn’t let this one get away. 

Dare I say.....Mr. Glass needs to start thinking about more $ for CTA "AND" OC DeBoer at seasons end?....🤔 💰

Better believe teams will be sniffing around to try to get one of them!!!!

• Like 2