Nebraska Post Game Thread...bowl eligibility!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to IUFB.  Perhaps we have transitioned from the IU Losers to the IU Hoosiers

Special shout out to Peyton Ramsey.  He deserves not only the game ball but the Season Ball.  Without him there is no Bowl.  Could have entered the transfer portal but instead stayed with his team despite losing his starting position.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for him.  I think he will make one hell of a coach some day!

We are a young team.  Our immaturity showed in the bone headed penalties  at crucial times today.  Almost cost us the game.  Hope that gets addressed soon.

Still need to celebrate the victory and now becoming Bowl eligible.  I never thought I would see the day again😊👍😊😊👍😊😊😊😔

1 minute ago, FWIUFan said:

Congrats to IUFB.  Perhaps we have transitioned from the IU Losers to the IU Hoosiers

Special shout out to Peyton Ramsey.  He deserves not only the game ball but the Season Ball.  Without him there is no Bowl.  Could have entered the transfer portal but instead stayed with his team despite losing his starting position.  I have nothing but the utmost respect for him.  I think he will make one hell of a coach some day!

We are a young team.  Our immaturity showed in the bone headed penalties  at crucial times today.  Almost cost us the game.  Hope that gets addressed soon.

Still need to celebrate the victory and now becoming Bowl eligible.  I never thought I would see the day again😊👍😊😊👍😊😊😊😔

I'd never call a D1 athlete a loser. But that's just me. 

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

This is a very very nice step for the program! Glad to see us finish a game strong on the road like this. Should have beat MSU but we didn’t let this one get away. 

Dare I say.....Mr. Glass needs to start thinking about more $ for CTA "AND" OC DeBoer at seasons end?....🤔 💰

Better believe teams will be sniffing around to try to get one of them!!!!

Archived