Nebraska Post Game Thread...bowl eligibility!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, btownqb said:

That's honestly insane. They literally did this to us three years ago. 

And I honestly feel, none of the IU guys were faking it.  However, when your team sucks.  As a fan, I guess you have got to hang your hat on some reason for losing.  It sure was not IU guys going down, when Nebraska's O was moving.  If they were so good, they should have kept on rolling. 

21 hours ago, rico said:

True, but they could realign the divisions.  Simply move UM and MSU to the "North" and move Purdue and Illinois to the "South."

OSU and Michigan will never be in opposite divisions. They don't want to potentially meet in the conference championship because it would "ruin the significance of 'the game' if they played back to back weeks" (even though it's hardly "the game" anymore, unless you're an OSU fan). Those two programs call the shots in this league, so don't expect that to happen.

32 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

OSU and Michigan will never be in opposite divisions. They don't want to potentially meet in the conference championship because it would "ruin the significance of 'the game' if they played back to back weeks" (even though it's hardly "the game" anymore, unless you're an OSU fan). Those two programs call the shots in this league, so don't expect that to happen.

A rivalry game is just that...I think it would be great if UM/tOSU met the final game of the season and turn around and met in the conference championship.

7 hours ago, milehiiu said:

73026436_1014175165587248_59662097059057

Husker fans are convinced this is why they lost.  Not because their defense could not stop a paper towel.

STOP FAKING DEFENSE, SCOTT FROST!

WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!

OR BETTER YET, IF YOUR TEAM KEEPS PLAYING THE WAY IT IS, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

1 minute ago, southsidehoosier said:

I saw that the other day.  So stupid.  I didn't know much about how he was as a coach until the last 2 weeks, but everything I have read makes me think he'll never get it going at Nebraska.  He just doesn't seem to have a clue about some things.

46 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Frost wants players that can handle the cold. 

(Think about it.......)

3 minutes ago, SpiderMonkey said:

So does anyone know what Frost said or did to disrespect the program.  There have been several stories about how pissed Fred Glass was and his comments after the game.  Frosts comments about sounds like he doesn't know.  Is this just gamesmanship from both sides?

https://www.crimsonquarry.com/2019/10/28/20937011/sources-scott-frost-was-upset-about-big-ten-schedule-wanted-more-games-against-indiana?utm_campaign=crimsonquarry&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

^^^ Yes.  SS Hoosier. Thanks for the link.  Frost feels his schedule is too tough, playing in the West ?  And wishes he played IU more often ?

Perfect ending.  Frost's career against a West Conference team. IU..... 0-1.   Think about that. Coach. 

Honestly got a feeling after reading the Nebraska fan boards that your days in Lincoln are numbered.  So going forward, you won't have to be concerned about IU more.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Honestly got a feeling after reading the Nebraska fan boards that your days in Lincoln are numbered.  So going forward, you won't have to be concerned about IU more.

He just doesn't seem to talk the talk.  There are too many things that he says and does that leave you wondering what he is all about.  I would not at all be surprised to see them looking for a new coach within a couple years.

32 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

He just doesn't seem to talk the talk.  There are too many things that he says and does that leave you wondering what he is all about.  I would not at all be surprised to see them looking for a new coach within a couple years.

Agreed. At this point,based on what i have read. Nebraska fans have not bought into what Frost is selling.

14 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Agreed. At this point,based on what i have read. Nebraska fans have not bought into what Frost is selling.

His comment about his players not wearing hoodies at Minnesota isn't a big deal, but it is a perfect example of how out of touch he seems.  I know their fans talked a lot about how many times he has given other teams bulletin board material, and it seems like he gave us some too.  He's starting to seem like he had a fluke run at UCF.

10 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

He's starting to seem like he had a fluke run at UCF.

For all the accolades Frost received at UCF it can't be ignored that he won with O'Leary's players.  That being said he is in that same boat right now with the Huskers.  The upperclassmen are Riley players.  As of now he can still argue that he doesn't have his players to play his style.  

29 minutes ago, rico said:

For all the accolades Frost received at UCF it can't be ignored that he won with O'Leary's players.  That being said he is in that same boat right now with the Huskers.  The upperclassmen are Riley players.  As of now he can still argue that he doesn't have his players to play his style.  

I would be curious if Nebraska fans would be able to tell someone without a doubt what his style actually is.

Archived