The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont know if anyone saw or heard this...

No. 14 Arizona dismisses Doutrive for violating team rules

Leave a comment

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — No. 14 Arizona has dismissed guard Devonaire Doutrive for a violation of team rules.

The team announced the decision Friday, one day after the Wildcats improved to 5-0 by beating South Dakota State. Doutrive played 19 minutes in the game, scoring two points and grabbing four rebounds.

The 6-foot-5 Doutrive was suspended for the first two games of the season, also because of a violation of team rules. The former five-star recruit played in three games this season as a sophomore and averaged 6.3 points per game.

He played in 26 of 32 games last year as a freshman, averaging 3.3 points and 3.0 rebounds per game.

6 minutes ago, rico said:

Dont know if anyone saw or heard this...

No. 14 Arizona dismisses Doutrive for violating team rules

Leave a comment

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — No. 14 Arizona has dismissed guard Devonaire Doutrive for a violation of team rules.

The team announced the decision Friday, one day after the Wildcats improved to 5-0 by beating South Dakota State. Doutrive played 19 minutes in the game, scoring two points and grabbing four rebounds.

The 6-foot-5 Doutrive was suspended for the first two games of the season, also because of a violation of team rules. The former five-star recruit played in three games this season as a sophomore and averaged 6.3 points per game.

He played in 26 of 32 games last year as a freshman, averaging 3.3 points and 3.0 rebounds per game.

5 star recruit that averaged 3 points as a freshman and got kicked off the team as a sophomore.  

I'll take a 3 star guy like Al Durham, thank you very much.  

16 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Is anyone else watching the Iowa game?  BTN’s Mike Hall was just talking about his conversation about Fran on working the officials and he said Fran told him he usually just calls the ref over and talks to them privately because screaming and yelling does not work. Talk about lacking self awareness.  

Image result for iowa basketball coach fran mccaffery picturesimage.jpeg.97e67e59bc9a3dcda5444eaf67f9162b.jpegImage result for iowa basketball coach fran mccaffery pictures

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Dayton doubling up Georgia 34-17

1 hour ago, IU Scott said:

Posted about this game in another thread, They gave up 9 points in the first two minutes of the game.

80-61 final.  Crean's freshman star guard had a bad day 2-10 & 0-5 from distance.

15 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I can appreciate what Fouls was trying to accomplish, but I'd vote to merge this back into around the B1G/NCAA or else lock that thread up.  It's a confused mess having them both running at the same time.  The Dayton/Georgia game is being discussed in both.

I too get confused and forget that two of them are going.  I vote for locking the older one down.

3 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I've given up caring which thread survives.  I prefer a new 'season' thread every year, but it's not worth the confusion it's causing if others want to continue to use the old one.

I would have thought a mod would have taken care of this issue?

Archived