The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Inequality said:

Rupp rafters is lit right now. They are ready to send Cal to the slaughter house

Proof that UK fans are delusional.  Who the hell is a better fit for UK than Teflon John? He's shameless, ruthless and there hasn't been anyone better at CYA since John Gotti. 

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Another night of hoops another night of upsets. I think I'll take this just win baby mantra and keep going with that until  end of January. Haha. Kentucky, Carolina, LSU...even Cincy blew up Tennessee after they just lost to Colgate.

But, but, we don't look good while we're winning.........:coffee:

6 hours ago, Inequality said:

Rupp rafters is lit right now. They are ready to send Cal to the slaughter house

It’s funny! In the Cal Trending Down thread, the 11th post mentions losses to Kansas St. and Auburn, but by the end of page three somebody throws in Indiana along with Kansas St. and Auburn!!! LOLOLOLOL. I love that they are thinking about us in times of trouble!!!

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

MSU gets first BIG road win of the season. NW put up a good fight. Like many have said not many easy wins on the road

Well, it is the arguably best team in the conference vs the arguably worst team in the conference. Haha.  If there was one road game that should’ve been won it was this one. For anybody who watched, was the game as close as the score suggested or did NW make some end of game garbage points?  

21 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Well, it is the arguably best team in the conference vs the arguably worst team in the conference. Haha.  If there was one road game that should’ve been won it was this one. For anybody who watched, was the game as close as the score suggested or did NW make some end of game garbage points?  

I caught Sportscenter and on highlights score was always pretty close.  Buie off the NW bench with 26

My guess is UK fans are starting the realization of potential life after Calipari. Probably ripping their players both on boards and on twitter. Maybe would be a good time to ask Snow to do a piece about fans ripping players? Since last year around this time he said IU fans led the charge in doing so.

You want to see meltdown...watch what happens if UK loses to Ohio St and Louisville in the next 8-9 days. Haha. Won't matter much though...the SEC is so weak they'll end up winning league. I mean even Loyola won at Vandy last night. Florida lost at home to FSU by double digits earlier this year. 

Cal could roll the ball out and still get to 15-3 in that conference this year. 

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

My guess is UK fans are starting the realization of potential life after Calipari. Probably ripping their players both on boards and on twitter. Maybe would be a good time to ask Snow to do a piece about fans ripping players? Since last year around this time he said IU fans led the charge in doing so.

You want to see meltdown...watch what happens if UK loses to Ohio St and Louisville in the next 8-9 days. Haha. Won't matter much though...the SEC is so weak they'll end up winning league. I mean even Loyola won at Vandy last night. Florida lost at home to FSU by double digits earlier this year. 

They probably win their conference and tourney but Mich St might be their only quality win.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

That’s what has helped kept UK relevant.  Cal gets tons of talent but his coaching is nauseas..SEC is trash basically every year. Imagine if he had to play in BIG or ACC with the teams he has had the last 3 years... yikes. Also wonder what Keion SR is thinking about his decision now to Push Jr to UK.. he was totally dominate last night with those 2pts and 1reb... while TJD continues to rack up BIG freshmen of the week honors. 

8 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

That’s what has helped kept UK relevant.  Cal gets tons of talent but his coaching is nauseas..SEC is trash basically every year. Imagine if he had to play in BIG or ACC with the teams he has had the last 3 years... yikes. Also wonder what Keion SR is thinking about his decision now to Push Jr to UK.. he was totally dominate last night with those 2pts and 1reb... while TJD continues to rack up BIG freshmen of the week honors. 

Brooks had 2p 1r at the half, he finished with 8p 3r in 18 minutes.

Archived