The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jv1972iu said:

Scott, I'm going to add an observation/opinion to your statement.  There's a lot of really bad basketball being played this season.  Some say it's parity and that's true, but the overall level of play is pretty awful and not very entertaining.  Obviously, just my humble opinion.

Without a doubt and it is some of the worst offensive basketball I have seen.  Whoever decided this style of offense is the best way to go they should be hung up by their thumbs

I'd love to know the last time Carolina was under .500 at this point in a season. Will Ohio St become the first ever ranked team to not make the tourney? All the other games have already been mentioned. I did see that Vandy went 0-25 from 3 yesterday breaking their own streak of making at least 1 3pointer in 1080 games.

Glad Florida St continues to win. I still believe it will be our best win of the year come resume comparison time. 

32 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'd love to know the last time Carolina was under .500 at this point in a season. Will Ohio St become the first ever ranked team to not make the tourney? All the other games have already been mentioned. I did see that Vandy went 0-25 from 3 yesterday breaking their own streak of making at least 1 3pointer in 1080 games.

Glad Florida St continues to win. I still believe it will be our best win of the year come resume comparison time. 

2001-2002

2001–02 North Carolina Tar Heels men's basketball team

Stole this from Delphi Bracketology on Twitter. Good follow by the way. Breaks down our Nonconference SOS compared to others in Big 10. Pretty glaring numbers for the our nonconference schedule was so weak crowd. 

Indiana Non conf SOS per NCAA team sheet is ranked 43. For comparison other BIG 10 teams Minn . 52 Illinois 241 Penn St 315 Michigan 127 Iowa 170 other notables Baylor 180 Butler 141 Kentucky 186

Just now, rico said:

Btw mile and 6, I am seeing things that say the last time UNC was under .500 was 2004?

Thanks on both. Knew it had to be a loooooong time. I know teams are entitled to have a bad year but at a place like Carolina this is just unreal but I guess Kentucky missed the tourney in 12/13 season so stranger things happen. 

I've had an issue with Carolina (academic scandal) the school more than Roy Williams. Roy was so complimentary of IU and our fans I have hard time ripping him. 

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Stole this from Delphi Bracketology on Twitter. Good follow by the way. Breaks down our Nonconference SOS compared to others in Big 10. Pretty glaring numbers for the our nonconference schedule was so weak crowd. 

Indiana Non conf SOS per NCAA team sheet is ranked 43. For comparison other BIG 10 teams Minn . 52 Illinois 241 Penn St 315 Michigan 127 Iowa 170 other notables Baylor 180 Butler 141 Kentucky 186

I was told our Non conf schedule was full of “cupcakes”?

Archived