The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

I saw that one Feb 2017.  Trying to remember but there was a year recently that Syracuse got in and it was a big fuss and they wound up going on a run.  

Edit.  So twice since 15-16 Syracuse and whinny boeheim slide in after crying and lobbying with 13 losses.

They aren't making it this year..... :)

4 hours ago, JugRox said:

Virginia isn't looking good for making the NCAA right now.

Which kills one of Purdue's "resume" wins.

I'm sure I looked like an IU homer saying after the Purdue win that it didn't look as good as one would think because Virginia had zero offense.  Of course, Purdue fans would have none of that at the time.  I wonder if they are still convinced it was a great win?  Granted, any power five win is desirable, but a win over Virginia doesn't have much luster this year when they can't throw it in the ocean.

29 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

I'm sure I looked like an IU homer saying after the Purdue win that it didn't look as good as one would think because Virginia had zero offense.  Of course, Purdue fans would have none of that at the time.  I wonder if they are still convinced it was a great win?  Granted, any power five win is desirable, but a win over Virginia doesn't have much luster this year when they can't throw it in the ocean.

Great win? No. But it’s still a good win as things stand now. Beating MSU by 29 should go a long way I’d think. 

10 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Great win? No. But it’s still a good win as things stand now. Beating MSU by 29 should go a long way I’d think. 

I wouldn't call it a good win.  They look worse and worse the longer the season goes.  I'll give you that MSU is a good win...at this stage, I'd say a very good win, but...it was at home.  That's what keeps it from being a great win. JMO...

2 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Can we just hope a meteor hits Mackey?

No!!! Do not wish that on any  school!!!😈  But a nice stampede of the COED'S would be nice🤣   Not trying to insult you Boiler! I have family that went to PU but this is for the IU SUCKS chants that has brought me to this😀

Archived