The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and the Michigan staff shows it's lack of strategic wisdom.  I'm surprised Martelli wasn't yelling for them to foul.  They let PSU run the shot clock all the way down with a 10 point deficit and only 47 seconds to go.  It's almost like they've conceded the game.

7 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Rutgers has no answer for Garza.

Few do...the kid is a player. Maybe not the most athletically gifted, but he's got a high motor and that determination I see in only a few athletes.

I can see him coming back for his senior year too...

I think it was the Coaches Poll in Week 5 this year that had Virginia, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio ST, North Carolina in the top 5 or 6. Wish we got our crack at Michigan before Livers comes back. So much about doing well sometimes is when you play a team and right now Michigan is just a bad team.

18 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

No doubt. He’s an average recruiter who would have to hire a stud assistant to really boost recruiting. I’ll tell you one thing: I don’t want to be like Underwood at Illinois. Let’s be honest about how they got Cockburn lol. Would love to have a talent like him but I don’t want Painter doing shady stuff to land players. 

LOL. Sour grapes from getting your butts handed to you twice this season! 😂

1 hour ago, rico said:

Kansas suspended him earlier in the day...the 12 game suspension came from the Big 12 offices later on.

I wasn't trying to be confrontational.  Just adding a little info. CBS did not report the suspension coming from the league. Just that the suspension was longer than first published.  I kind of figured the long suspension came from the league.  Which proves that the B1G 12 has bigger balls than Kansas. 

58 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I wasn't trying to be confrontational.  Just adding a little info. CBS did not report the suspension coming from the league. Just that the suspension was longer than first published.  I kind of figured the long suspension came from the league.  Which proves that the B1G 12 has bigger balls than Kansas. 

In my opinion they have balls the size of peas. The pink should of been suspended the entire year!

Archived