The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JugRox said:

Yes we will.... lol

One thing we know and can agree on, is there will be a huge line.  IU and their administration biffed any momentum this program had after the Knight years.  Even biffing the Mike Davis hire they still had a chance to get some really good coaches and tried to be a standard bearer in hiring a minority.  Just don't hire one with shady character that was already coming off of sanctions.  Idiots.  

Really difficult to decide who to cheer for and hope they win over the weekend. I think we want Ohio St to lose because we have to start moving up the standings a bit to avoid a potential Wednesday game in BTT. Of course I can't cheer for Purdue either. We hope Illinois continues to slide. Need Nebraska to pull off upset tomorrow?

15 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Really difficult to decide who to cheer for and hope they win over the weekend. I think we want Ohio St to lose because we have to start moving up the standings a bit to avoid a potential Wednesday game in BTT. Of course I can't cheer for Purdue either. We hope Illinois continues to slide. Need Nebraska to pull off upset tomorrow?

Well PU is 7-7 and we are 6-7 so as long as we win and they lose we will go past them in the standings so root for PU to lose.

23 hours ago, rico said:

I would like to point out that growing up in the 70's I never heard the term "blue blood".

Probably because the show didn't start until 2010. And it wasn't until the 80's on Magnum P.I. that Tom Selleck proved he was capable of being a lead on a "blue bloods" show. :coffee:

8 hours ago, rico said:

The Oregon Pritchards defeat the Colorado Milehiius 68-60.

The Colorado Buffaloes took a page out of the IU play book, on how to lose a game.  Went on a 20-0 run in the first half to take a 14 point lead.  Then went stone cold at the end of the game to lose.  Yet.  CU is ranked.  And IU is not.  Just does not seem right to me. 

36 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

The Colorado Buffaloes took a page out of the IU play book, on how to lose a game.  Went on a 20-0 run in the first half to take a 14 point lead.  Then went stone cold at the end of the game to lose.  Yet.  CU is ranked.  And IU is not.  Just does not seem right to me. 

Because everything is about analytics today and not what people actually see on the court

58 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

The Colorado Buffaloes took a page out of the IU play book, on how to lose a game.  Went on a 20-0 run in the first half to take a 14 point lead.  Then went stone cold at the end of the game to lose.  Yet.  CU is ranked.  And IU is not.  Just does not seem WRIGHT to me. 

Fixed the last sentence for you but could not bold it

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Hence, my reference...

21 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Fixed the last sentence for you but could not bold it

Would have loved to see Wright in Candy Stripes. Yet can't but help to think, if it was not for IU... better for CU, than any others school. I have to admit. I have watched a lot of CUBB this year.  And he can ball.

3 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Would have loved to see Wright in Candy Stripes. Yet can't but help to think, if it was not for IU... better for CU, than any others school. I have to admit. I have watched a lot of CUBB this year.  And he can ball.

The heck with IU, think what Dayton would be with him right now.

Target, based in Minnesota, had a Minnesota 'Badgers' piece of clothing on it's shelf.

Now, I realize not everyone is a sports fan, but surely someone woulda/shoulda recognized this before it made it to the shelf. At the very least, I can't fathom an employee putting this out on display and not realizing it was not right.  And, the kicker.  They sold two before it was caught.  

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/story/_/id/28681411/target-apologizes-selling-minnesota-badgers-onesies

Archived