The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jefftheref said:

I think we all know to the reasons why this is being blown out of proportion and having such an impact on the stock market.

We don't talk politics on here but this sham is politics at it's best.

If this post crosses the line, please delete.

Thank you for the laugh today lol

4 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

For the love of all things sane, will the world please get a grip!

Really.  Now. Our Colorado governor is proposing shutting down all the schools in the state. And bringing the students back in the summer to finish out the academic year.

5 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Really.  Now. Our Colorado governor is proposing shutting down all the schools in the state. And bringing the students back in the summer to finish out the academic year.

Duke has suspended all classes until further notice.  Will institute remote online classes.

This panic is just crazy.

Go Hoosiers!!!

4 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Sounds like an NIT game would be highly unlikely:

No new non-essential, large events should be scheduled through April 6. For events already scheduled through April 6, organizers are strongly encouraged to immediately consider canceling or rescheduling these. Any large events that it is proposed should continue must seek the approval of the Executive Vice President for the relevant campus or unit. Athletic events will follow the guidance of their Conference Governance and public health officials. 

https://president.iu.edu/speeches/statements/2020/03-10-coronavirus-letter.html

Thank God.  I don’t think we’re headed to the NIT, but now at least we have the perfect excuse to reject an invite if it comes to that.

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

That's one thing I dislike most about Dakich.  He talks all the time about what players should be doing.  I would much rather comment on what they ARE doing.

Self proclaimed brilliance. An arrogant professor of the game. 

A wise man once told me...  ‘When the day comes that you know all that your going to know, it is your last day alive’

Those who have to convince others of their greatness, are not great at all.

Sorry, the moon has invoked my inner Einstein. Or maybe it’s just the whisky... 🤷‍♂️ 

https://www.dailycelebuk.com/News/Doctor-treating-coronavirus-patients-in-LA-suburb-calls-for-schools-to-shut-down-immediately.html?W4 Look I’m not advocating panic but be cautious and prepared because  this virus is not just a threat to old and kids. This doctor/hospital is close to where I live and what this doctor is saying is frightening for me since the close proximity of it all anyways hope everyone stays safe and also remember to not become savages like it is here right now people are panicking but it doesn’t  give u the right to be rude and racist which is going on here. This is just off topic so my apologies but hope to give attention to something important pls and delete it if u want just wanted to share since I’m pretty young and what is said is frightening.

Archived