The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Yep my bad.  However Happ should have and could have went pro after that year and at least got some guaranteed money.  This team has no one on his level though IU made Reuvers look like Frank Kaminsky.

That was at Wisconsin....hopefully not in Bloomington 

37 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I know you're looking fun but OSU has the 23rd SOS and we are 70. They have played some pretty good teams.

You can definitely say that their schedule is harder, but other than TJD we don't have anyone who would start for them. If Rob Phinisee was healthy he would get time for them, and a motivated and engaged Justin Smith would get time for them, but that is it. None of the rest of our players would get minutes for them. If CAM had that roster and lost three out of four and was scoring in the low fifties he wouldn't be allowed to finish the season....IU fans would lose their minds. But here in Columbus (it's where I live) they won't say a word about it...promise.

1 hour ago, mchenry34 said:

You can definitely say that their schedule is harder, but other than TJD we don't have anyone who would start for them. If Rob Phinisee was healthy he would get time for them, and a motivated and engaged Justin Smith would get time for them, but that is it. None of the rest of our players would get minutes for them. If CAM had that roster and lost three out of four and was scoring in the low fifties he wouldn't be allowed to finish the season....IU fans would lose their minds. But here in Columbus (it's where I live) they won't say a word about it...promise.

I can't say is it's true or not but I feel they have had more success the last 3 years.  Abs I an to lazy to even look that up lol

2 hours ago, IU Scott said:

And the Nebraska team that beat PU

PU lost @ Nebraska though.  Not really a suprise for PU to lose on the road.  What is surprising is Rutgers going there and winning easily. 

We play @ Rutgers and I thought that would be our best chance to steal a road win.  Not so sure about that now.  We shall see.

Go Hoosiers!!!

19 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I can't say is it's true or not but I feel they have had more success three may 3 years.  Abs I an to lazy to even look that up lol

IU vs OSU last year.....winner goes to NCAA 

they had 8 conference wins last year

just fyi

5 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

At the time they were a terrible Wisconsin team.  3 straight loses and averaging just under 50 points a game.  Still not sold they are a good team.  But I could be wrong. Maybe they are getting better each game they play

Yes, that's how it happens...magically...over night

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Yes, that's how it happens...magically...over night

It wasn't over night.  The only good team they played since us was OSU. They lost to Rutgers on the road right after us and didn't play anyone good until OSU.  Not saying they turned good over night.  Still not sold they are good.  Not saying we are terrible either.  

We can have different opinions on here with the need for ask the sarcasm

20 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

It wasn't over night.  The only good team they played since us was OSU. They lost to Rutgers on the road right after us and didn't play anyone good until OSU.  Not saying they turned good over night.  Still not sold they are good.  Not saying we are terrible either.  

We can have different opinions on here with the need for ask the sarcasm

A blow-out win at UT doesn't count?  

Archived