The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

South Dakota sTate up on Arizona at half 32-29. 

Honestly, for as pathetically bad as our November schedule has been, the difficulty level ramps up kind of nicely.  First 5 opponents were pathetically awful, but Princeton was a step up in competition compared to the first 4 games.  Then LA Tech and SDSU are actually solid cupcakes before we enter the power conference schedule.

5 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Here are the teams currently ranked lower than Louisiana Tech:

Wake Forest, UCLA, Temple, Boston College, Northwestern, Nebraska, Evansville and Vanderbilt.  Texas A&M is literally one spot above them.

Absolutely ridiculous to call them a "solid cupcake".

UCLA got beat by Hofstra at home by 10 last night. Texas A&M snuck by the same Troy team we destroyed by 2 at home a couple of nights ago, and I've watched Nebraska and Northwestern, and can't say I was impressed. So maybe those teams are the "solid cupcakes" we need to schedule 😁

31 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

UCLA got beat by Hofstra at home by 10 last night. Texas A&M snuck by the same Troy team we destroyed by 2 at home a couple of nights ago, and I've watched Nebraska and Northwestern, and can't say I was impressed. So maybe those teams are the "solid cupcakes" we need to schedule 😁

I do fear that too many cupcakes and not deep BIG  might be the kiss of death this year unless we just leave no doubt

13 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Still waiting for Tom to comment how one of the largest sexual abuses cases ever happened right across the street from him and he's not been asked to comment or reply still??

People will say he didn't know. He didn't know because he didn't want to know. Nobody with his stature doesn't know every little thing going on. Campuses aren't that big. 

7 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Here are the teams currently ranked lower than Louisiana Tech:

Wake Forest, UCLA, Temple, Boston College, Northwestern, Nebraska, Evansville and Vanderbilt.  Texas A&M is literally one spot above them.

Absolutely ridiculous to call them a "solid cupcake".

Lol, whatever you say.  They finished 8th in C-USA last year and haven’t made the tournament since 1991, but I’m sure all the talking heads will be talking about our big home win against them on Selection Sunday.

No one said they were quad one opponents but you and I have a different definition of cupcake, even when you add solid as a qualifier.

La tech is a team that IU SHOULD beat but a loss won't produce anywhere near the same sensation as losing one of the first five games would have. This team could beat IU on an off night. 

Just a reminder. I know we all know the NCAA is a joke...but thought this tweet was funny for our friends to the West. Underwood might not be clear yet. He secured a commit yesterday but the kid said I'm committed but still not signing. Weighing his options. Haha. Michigan and Memphis still in play. Tweet below.

Random reminder that Brad Underwood’s associate head coach at OSU served time in prison and his current lead assistant at Illinois “did not know” his own brother was providing recruits with impermissible benefits at South Florida.

Archived