The 2019-20 College Basketball Season (non-IU)

5fouls

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

I believe it is.

What a year in the Big Ten. 

IU: unranked all year

MSU: currently unranked

PSU: highest ranking ever

Illinois: ranked for the first time in like 7 years

Michigan and OSU: from top 5 earlier in the year to unranked

Rutgers: ranked, first time in forever

Just makes me more frustrated that we're so bad. It would be fun to knock heads with these teams and their fanbases instead of Michigan, OSU, MSU and Wisconsin. 

31 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

What a year in the Big Ten. 

IU: unranked all year

MSU: currently unranked

PSU: highest ranking ever

Illinois: ranked for the first time in like 7 years

Michigan and OSU: from top 5 earlier in the year to unranked

Rutgers: ranked, first time in forever

Just makes me more frustrated that we're so bad. It would be fun to knock heads with these teams and their fanbases instead of Michigan, OSU, MSU and Wisconsin. 

Not only are MSU, OSO, and UM I ranked, but they were all in the top 5 at one point. MSU was even the preseason #1. 

In terms of on the court. Results couldn't have been much better last night for us. Purdue loses a bad one at home ( I see them finishing 10-10 now) and Illinois was beginning their annual trend of going on conference losing streak long before Ayo's injury. Feel sorry for the kid but if he doesn't play....I have them finishing at 10-10 as well. 18 wins overall. Not sure what the NCAATC looks at with injuries but if Illini finish 2-8...they aren't getting in.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I haven't looked at their schedule but it seems like Maryland has about 4-5 conference wins by a bucket. Certainly says something about a team that keeps winning close ones but sometimes those teams are the early exits come tourney time. 

Conference champions have a knack for winning those types of games. A few years ago it seemed like Purdue won at least three games by a point. 

Archived