Indiana vs Gannon game thread

Couldn't help laughing at some of the handwringing earlier...geez, guys...R-E-L-A-X.

We're talking the first college game action for some of these guys and the first of the season for everyone with several key pieces missing. It would be silly to draw any conclusions based on this sample size, much less a terrible finish in the league.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Intensity and urgency much better this half. Franklin has been the highlight for me tonight, too. Phinisee is just at a different level on D than anyone else. He is so quick and pesky. 

I think we will see this team being a second half team because of the depth they have. They are getting through screens, attacking rebounds, closing out so much better this half. They look fresh and ready to play a third half. 

Just now, Parakeet Jones said:

Smith takes a lot of flak from fans at times, but if he can do what he is doing tonight every night, I’d be thrilled. 

I have always been in his corner.  Hopefully, his dad has gotten out of his head. And Smith can finally do what he is capable of doing. 

1 minute ago, Parakeet Jones said:

Smith takes a lot of flak from fans at times, but if he can do what he is doing tonight every night, I’d be thrilled. 

OK, I'm guilty of raining down on him. But it sounds like he's playing much better tonite. Love it!

Archived