Howard Game Thread

5fouls

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, iuthruandthru said:

As for the crowd, it’s not like just the students are missing either.  There are holes all over AH in every section 

and thats BS, The momos who gave crean an eternity, need to come out and support Archie. Thats BULLS***.

Guys, It's Howard and a Sunday 8 pm evening game. It doesn't surprise me in the least that it's relatively poorly attended. If this was at 4 pm I imagine you'd see a better turn out. There were a ton of empty seats,when I was a Student, for early season games against the teams that were viewed as easy W's. That was when we had Zeller and Dipo. I wouldn't look at it as an indictment on Archie or this year's hoosiers. Just a late Sunday game against a non draw opponent. 

6 minutes ago, BtownBallers said:

Really disappointed in the student section. Halftime, but the area behind the goal wasn’t much more full during the first half. 

D7B2EC69-F310-4AB1-9910-029FB1EEA096.jpeg

honestly idc if they were playing the indiana school for deaf and blind, this is unacceptable. 

I am here again tonight and things ust seem really out of sync on and off the floor.  Very sparse crowd, hardly any students, vanilla pregame video, bad play, no emotion......I have had season tickets for 8 seasons now and these last  two games just have had an odd vibe for sure.  The seniors look to have no interest in being here either which doesn’t help.  

6 minutes ago, CTrojan88 said:

I am here again tonight and things ust seem really out of sync on and off the floor.  Very sparse crowd, hardly any students, vanilla pregame video, bad play, no emotion......I have had season tickets for 8 seasons now and these last  two games just have had an odd vibe for sure.  The seniors look to have no interest in being here either which doesn’t help.  

Where are your seats? close enough to tell newkirk something for me?

Archived