awaiting dreaded news on penix

coachv

2 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

The only good news is that I'm guessing this injury will get Penix healthy in January or February?  That would give him almost the whole offseason to train and bulk up.  Last year he was sidelined until almost the summer with the knee injury.  Hopefully he can put on a lot of good weight this offseason.

yeah, the kid is skinny as a rail. needs 30 lbs 

Well, doggone it. I just feel for him - he’s got to be disappointed. Just gonna send all the good vibes and prayers I can for him to recover from surgery and then recover long-term to be the best player/person he can be. He’s an amazing talent, and from what I can tell an amazing person. Michael, you’ve got this!!

Just sad, when the team has finally been doing so well.  Ramsey will do fine even though he's not as dynamic as Penix.  Hope Tuttle is ready just in case.

Hopefully, after surgery Penix will be fully healthy.  Gotta be careful next year if he is not.  Is Tuttle the next QB for sure?

37 minutes ago, IUguy said:

Just sad, when the team has finally been doing so well.  Ramsey will do fine even though he's not as dynamic as Penix.  Hope Tuttle is ready just in case.

Hopefully, after surgery Penix will be fully healthy.  Gotta be careful next year if he is not.  Is Tuttle the next QB for sure?

You gotta think we get a few more looks at some top high school QBs if we continue to win this year.

Archived