Former Recruit Statlines (19-20)

On 11/8/2019 at 10:39 AM, FKIM01 said:

I don't know if I even realized he spent a season at Nebraska...pretty much zero impact in college:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/players/moses-abraham-1.html

...and to think how the IU fan forums held such a vigil over his recruitment...😂🤣😂

candles.gif.21f277daf783b132dc6d242ecd3fafc2.gif

Moses went by two different names. IU fans knew him as Moses Abraham.  Georgetown and Nebraska fans knew him better as Moses Ayegba. Could be the reason why you missed his time in a Nebraska uni.

Nebraska signs Georgetown's Moses Abraham Ayegba

Moses Ayegba - Men's Basketball - Georgetown University Athletics

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Moses went by two different names. IU fans knew him as Moses Abraham.  Georgetown and Nebraska fans knew him better as Moses Ayegba. Could be the reason why you missed his time in a Nebraska uni.

Nebraska signs Georgetown's Moses Abraham Ayegba

Moses Ayegba - Men's Basketball - Georgetown University Athletics

Basketball reference has him under Moses Abraham with a note regarding Ayegba. His #'s

image.png.c7e190e67b70b0f0bb34a55cf5d9fab2.png

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

That was a suspenseful recruitment and fortunately the pain of losing Moses Abraham was eased by the signing of Guy Marc Michel. Sort of like missing out on BJ Anya and getting both Priller and April the following year.  Dark times indeed.

Yep, we missed on Beejay Anya and had to settle for Peter Jurkin. 

And yes, that line will never get old. 

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

KB Jr....5 points in 14 minutes off the bench in a single digit victory at home over Utah Valley. Only 7 players played for UK. Bench might be tightening. DJ Carton with 10 points  in 20 minutes off the bench in a 35 win at home. 

I think UK had 4 players out due to injury.  It does not look good for Brooks that he still could only get 14 minutes with all the injuries.

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

KB Jr....5 points in 14 minutes off the bench in a single digit victory at home over Utah Valley. Only 7 players played for UK. Bench might be tightening. DJ Carton with 10 points  in 20 minutes off the bench in a 35 win at home. 

What Scott said about the injuries. That's all the announcers talked about all night.

But the FT disparity was so egregious UVU had no chance anyway. I think the refs last names were Rupp, Hall, and Sutton.

1 minute ago, IUFLA said:

What Scott said about the injuries. That's all the announcers talked about all night.

But the FT disparity was so egregious UVU had no chance anyway. I think the refs last names were Rupp, Hall, and Sutton.

It's funny. We have 4-5 guys out last year for extended periods of time and it barely gets mentioned. UK has 4 players out and as you say the announcers are saying it loud and clear for the world to hear. Calipari must have reminded them to say this in pregame.

5 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

It's funny. We have 4-5 guys out last year for extended periods of time and it barely gets mentioned. UK has 4 players out and as you say the announcers are saying it loud and clear for the world to hear. Calipari must have reminded them to say this in pregame.

I just looked at the boxscore and this year's stats so far. The only guy the Cats had out that has played any minutes all year was Immanuel Quickley. 

I think this is going to be a long year for Keion.

5 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

New rule, all former recruits must have nicknames referring to common refrigerator or pantry items.

Ketchuphead needs no introduction.  Carton is now Milkman (carton of milk...).  Quinones is Quinoa.  Watford is Mean Mr. Mustard, for the LSU yellow.

Then we need a Polythene Pam...

Archived