IU vs Portland State Pre-Game Thread

Nov. 9

2 p.m. EST.

The Carnegie Hall of College Basketball

TV:  BTN+  (See note below)

Radio:  IU Radio Network

TV note.  Portland State is a member of the Big Sky Conference. 

Big Sky Conference games are broadcast on PlutoTV.  For free.  Which can be had on a Roku device.  BIG SKY CONFERENCE TO AIR ALL LIVE STREAMED EVENTS FOR FREE ON PLUTO TV FOR THE 2017-2018 SEASON - Big Sky Conference

And this season as well. As I have watched Big Sky Conference games  on PlutoTV this season.

Pluto TV - It's Free TV | Roku Channel Store | Roku

However. As of today (Nov 6) I do not see the IU game on the PlutoTV guide.  I will keep checking.  And if the game shows up. I will let you Roku'ers know. 

Now let the discussion begin.

2 minutes ago, Officer Obie said:

I didn't realize that Brunk is just a Junior with 2 years of eligibility left. For some reason I thought he was a senior.

Wow. My day just got a whole lot better.

Oh yeah.  Looking forward to two years of Joey.  To me, he seemed to have found his comfort, in our first game that counted.  Looking forward to two more years of that.

Oh wait. I just repeated myself.  Well, appropriate in that Joey will be here for two years.  LOL

39 minutes ago, Bob said:

From what I seen on our last game. We need to work on our free throws. Don’t know anything about Portland St. just very hard for me to get excited about these first games! Go Hoosiers! 

NCAA Tourney Committee made it very clear wins matter last year. I'll gladly take 7-0 while we mesh some new pieces and get healthy. Our December will be tough enough. 

59 minutes ago, Officer Obie said:

I didn't realize that Brunk is just a Junior with 2 years of eligibility left. For some reason I thought he was a senior.

Wow. My day just got a whole lot better.

I cannot tell a lie Officer Obie, I too am excited about 2 more years of Brunk at IU, and.... I placed that envelope at the bottom of that half ton of garbage.

I had to!

Asking forgiveness for that quote, and sincere apologies to Mr. Guthrie.

1 hour ago, greg haggard said:

I cannot tell a lie Officer Obie, I too am excited about 2 more years of Brunk at IU, and.... I placed that envelope at the bottom of that half ton of garbage.

I had to!

Asking forgiveness for that quote, and sincere apologies to Mr. Guthrie.

I'm a bit of a hippie but I think William Obanhein and I would have gotten along pretty well. 

On 11/6/2019 at 4:25 PM, milehiiu said:

Nov. 9

2 p.m. EST.

The Carnegie Hall of College Basketball

TV:  BTN+  (See note below)

Radio:  IU Radio Network

TV note.  Portland State is a member of the Big Sky Conference. 

Big Sky Conference games are broadcast on PlutoTV.  For free.  Which can be had on a Roku device.  BIG SKY CONFERENCE TO AIR ALL LIVE STREAMED EVENTS FOR FREE ON PLUTO TV FOR THE 2017-2018 SEASON - Big Sky Conference

And this season as well. As I have watched Big Sky Conference games  on PlutoTV this season.

Pluto TV - It's Free TV | Roku Channel Store | Roku

However. As of today (Nov 6) I do not see the IU game on the PlutoTV guide.  I will keep checking.  And if the game shows up. I will let you Roku'ers know. 

Now let the discussion begin.

Pluto tv only let’s me see a few hours ahead but I found the channel for big sky. A few teams even had their own channels on Pluto tv.

1 hour ago, southsidehoosier said:

Pluto tv only let’s me see a few hours ahead but I found the channel for big sky. A few teams even had their own channels on Pluto tv.

Is one of those teams Portland st? I found BSky 1 and BSky 2, what numbers were the stations carrying the individual teams?

Archived