Phinisee

iuvol

15 minutes ago, coachv said:

you are misreading intentions, i assure you

Coach, regardless of your intentions, you're coming off as snarky and condescending with that kind of post.  I'm surprised you didn't learn the language of diplomacy in a career dealing with officials and school administrators.

Then again, you may be retired and not care what you sound like since you no longer have to deal with officials and school administrators.  Either way, if you continue to post the way you have been, you're going to be misread a lot.

8 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Coach, regardless of your intentions, you're coming off as snarky and condescending with that kind of post.  I'm surprised you didn't learn the language of diplomacy in a career dealing with officials and school administrators.

Then again, you may be retired and not care what you sound like since you no longer have to deal with officials and school administrators.  Either way, if you continue to post the way you have been, you're going to be misread a lot.

This is the guy who wanted me to believe he was 21 and blocked me when I actually took up for him.  I assure he misread my intentions.  Then let the cat out of the bag that he was at some concert at the bluebird celebrating his 21st in the 70s.  The last few days, the way he has treated people, has caused me to wonder if he is just a slow moving troll.  Either way, his style is peculiar.  

22 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Na, na, na.  Fingers in my ears to block out the noise.

Try to get back on topic, by watching this very short, but great video. 

Thanks for that post Mile.  I remember watching that and thinking this kid was a steal.  Love having him on our side.  Hope he gets healthy soon as we will need his leadership this year.

7 minutes ago, 68Hoosier said:

Thanks for that post Mile.  I remember watching that and thinking this kid was a steal.  Love having him on our side.  Hope he gets healthy soon as we will need his leadership this year.

You are welcome.  From what I have been able to gather, I can confirm Alishe Dobberstein's post above. At least the part about being brought back slowly.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:59 AM, FKIM01 said:

since you know so much about me why don't you tell me what my nefarious intentions were?

On 11/11/2019 at 9:12 AM, NotIThatLives said:

This is the guy who wanted me to believe he was 21 and blocked me when I actually took up for him.  I assure he misread my intentions.  Then let the cat out of the bag that he was at some concert at the bluebird celebrating his 21st in the 70s.  The last few days, the way he has treated people, has caused me to wonder if he is just a slow moving troll.  Either way, his style is peculiar.  

you are making things up for some reason. except the part about blocking. am i on candid camera?

2 minutes ago, coachv said:

since you know so much about me why don't you tell me what you think my intentions were?

Because you're being a snarky @ss.

I'm done trying to be helpful.  Don't bother trying to interact with me in the future.  You're going on my ignore list.

26 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Because you're being a snarky @ss.

I'm done trying to be helpful.  Don't bother trying to interact with me in the future.  You're going on my ignore list.

again, you did not answer the question. perhaps you realized that you are wrong. your incorrect suppositions about my intent is why i put you on ignore a month ago, along with a dozen others like you. recently you said i should not have so i gave you another chance. yet, you continue. in neighborly disputes, it is my experience that the one building the privacy fence is not the problem

Archived