Phinisee

iuvol

17 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

He seems like one of the rivals reject who is coming here now.

Not sure I understand the need to act like such a jerk but coachv has entered an exclusive group of one on my ignore list.  No great loss as he really wasn't adding anything useful to the conversation.  Reminds me of a Shakespeare quote...

"...It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

54 minutes ago, coachv said:

you are making things up for some reason. except the part about blocking. am i on candid camera?

On 10/22/2019 at 5:32 PM, Seeking6 said:

Wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not but since this one has the most action I'll post here. Apparently Sage Steele and several former IU players will be at the Bluebird on November 16th. She just announced on twitter. Not sure of the reason or cause but thought I would pass along.

the bluebird is still around? i got tossed out of there on my 21st birthday, for reasons i am too embarrassed to admit, at an adrian belew concert. damn. i'm old

The bold is your response to a post made about the Bluebird. Not sure anyone is making stuff up about you

1 hour ago, coachv said:

you are making things up for some reason. except the part about blocking. am i on candid camera?

It made sense when you claimed you were 11teen.  Now that we know you are in, what, your upper 40s or even 50s... I'm not immature enough to block people.  No sense in making this personal.   I'll just stop here.  

Edit: claimed to celebrate 21st at bluebird with Adrian belew in 1980. So you are about to turn 60? Happy early birthday buddy

Screenshot_20191112-144103.png

22 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Wasn't sure if I should start a new thread or not but since this one has the most action I'll post here. Apparently Sage Steele and several former IU players will be at the Bluebird on November 16th. She just announced on twitter. Not sure of the reason or cause but thought I would pass along.

the bluebird is still around? i got tossed out of there on my 21st birthday, for reasons i am too embarrassed to admit, at an adrian belew concert. damn. i'm old

The bold is your response to a post made about the Bluebird. Not sure anyone is making stuff up about you

19 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

It made sense when you claimed you were 11teen.  Now that we know you are in, what, your upper 40s or even 50s... I'm not immature enough to block people.  No sense in making this personal.   I'll just stop here.  

Edit: claimed to celebrate 21st at bluebird with Adrian belew in 1980. So you are about to turn 60? Happy early birthday buddy

Screenshot_20191112-144103.png

Guess we're a couple of Sherlocks there, is what we are😂

On 11/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

that is true. i never claimed to be 21. now get back to work columbo

19 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

Not sure I understand the need to act like such a jerk but coachv has entered an exclusive group of one on my ignore list.  No great loss as he really wasn't adding anything useful to the conversation.  Reminds me of a Shakespeare quote...

"...It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

I prefer Mark Twain...

“Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.”

20 hours ago, coachv said:

why i put you on ignore a month ago

Then how are you directly quoting him?

Yes, I'm aware that if you have someone on ignore that you can still see when other people quote their posts.  So I'm not disputing that you know what he is saying.  But you have to actually have another person's posts visible in order to directly quote them. 

Archived