Celtics recall Langford.

41 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

This highlight again shows it's really hard to deny him when he gets to the basket. Once he starts shooting 35% from deep, watch out. 

I know a big knock on him is that he almost always goes right, which as that clip shows is pretty accurate........but he's REALLY good at it!!  If everybody in the gym knows he's going right and he can still do it at that level, watch out when he learns to go left!!!

48 minutes ago, INDenizen said:

There is actually two highlights were he does go left. I would guess he's been working on that. To stop him going right, you almost have to foul him.

I figured somebody would say that n i almost went back n changed my post.  I guess i shoulda said "when he gets as comfortable going left as he is going right".

8 hours ago, addictedtoIU said:

This highlight again shows it's really hard to deny him when he gets to the basket. Once he starts shooting 35% from deep, watch out. 

The NBA game fits Romeo well. Open floor ...better spacing...faster pace. As his shooting improves the rest of his game will just shine even more because he has always been good at getting to his spots and finishing.

Archived