IU vs North Alabama Game Thread

Reacher

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jefftheref said:

I wish our players would feel that way. Say what you want about Purdue but at least they play with some tenacity and intensity. It seems like we expect to win. 

Yes...Purdue tends to have guys with a chip on their shoulder...which is why I don’t get concerned with rankings on recruits. I’d much rather have hungry hard working kids...of course when hard working and great athlete come together in a 5* recruit like TJD that’s the perfect scenario!

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Jerome is not just hype

We've turned it over too much

Our defense is still not good

North Alabama has a couple of kids that can shoot it... especially Blackmon

With a name like Blackmon should we be surprised. And agreed once Jerome gets his legs underneath him and comfortable out there his confidence will rise and he will be a 10pt a game scorer. 

3 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Jerome is not just hype

We've turned it over too much

Our defense is still not good

North Alabama has a couple of kids that can shoot it... especially Blackmon

Blackmon wouldn't have taken nine threes in the last game if he wasn't a decent shooter

How are they going to beat a good team when they cannot defend the three, they cannot stop a driving guard without fouling, they lose their men in halfcourt defense, they don't know how to get the ball inside against a zone, and they turn the ball over so much?

Just now, IUguy said:

How are they going to beat a good team when they cannot defend the three, they cannot stop a driving guard without fouling, they lose their men in halfcourt defense, they don't know how to get the ball inside against a zone, and they turn the ball over so much?

If they don’t youre right, they won’t 

Archived