Brooks, Watford,

OLDIUFAN

Just now, Bob said:

Just wondering how some of the big targets we lost last year are doing? 

Thread on the other basketball page specifically for that question.

And Brooks/pUKe lost to UE last night  CoRUPPt Arena last night.   Dang saying that is never guna get old 😁🤣

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Not in a position to speak to Brooks.

However, on the other hand. Watford comes from a great family.  Not sure how hard we went after him. There could have been unknown reasons for that. Never the less. Only the best for Watford, and his brother and family. 

I think reading between the lines in that recruitment (I mean we made in homes etc) that he wanted to take his own path with his college career and was interested in staying in the South unless say Duke came along. Nothing wrong or concerning imo….I wouldn't even consider it a miss.

18 minutes ago, dgambill said:

I think reading between the lines in that recruitment (I mean we made in homes etc) that he wanted to take his own path with his college career and was interested in staying in the South unless say Duke came along. Nothing wrong or concerning imo….I wouldn't even consider it a miss.

Yeah.  Think that his intents came out during the visits.  Hence, why IU did not go hard after him.  Still.... wish he, and his family the best.  Knowing that his brother left us with one of the greatest memories since "The Shot" that gave us a Banner.

Archived