IU Film Room

Hi everyone - happy Thursday!

This season, I've been breaking down the film of each Hoosiers game to dive a little deeper into their offensive sets, defensive rotations, individual performances, and more. It was suggested I make a new thread here to let everyone know about these. I typically post them in the post-game threads about 24 hours after the conclusion of each game. The North Alabama game can be found here if you're interested in taking a look at what these are like. Always open to feedback, things you're looking for, etc. Thanks!

25 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

@coachadragna did you do any of these last year?  I'm wondering your general thoughts on the overall offensive improvement.  

I did do a few last year, but not as many as I wanted to because of my coaching role with Southport. I took a step back this year, so I have more free time. In terms of the overall offensive improvement, it's been night & day thus far, but the opposition hasn't been great, either. The Hoosiers are currently 6th in the nation in offensive efficiency. I do see a lot more movement. There's no more standing & watching, which I love to see.

Time will tell when the strength of the opposition picks up, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

6 hours ago, coachadragna said:

I did do a few last year, but not as many as I wanted to because of my coaching role with Southport. I took a step back this year, so I have more free time. In terms of the overall offensive improvement, it's been night & day thus far, but the opposition hasn't been great, either. The Hoosiers are currently 6th in the nation in offensive efficiency. I do see a lot more movement. There's no more standing & watching, which I love to see.

Time will tell when the strength of the opposition picks up, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

The off-ball movement is so much better. Hope it sticks

Caught your first breakdown a week or so ago. I subscribed to your YouTube channel after the first 10 seconds. GREAT analysis.

Having watched and been an IU fan for 45 years, I thought I knew a little about b-ball. I was right...I know a little.

You're a great teacher, and I'm sure a great coach too! Thanx for what you're doing for us.

13 hours ago, DWB said:

Caught your first breakdown a week or so ago. I subscribed to your YouTube channel after the first 10 seconds. GREAT analysis.

Having watched and been an IU fan for 45 years, I thought I knew a little about b-ball. I was right...I know a little.

You're a great teacher, and I'm sure a great coach too! Thanx for what you're doing for us.

Wow - that means a lot! Thank you!

Archived