Damarjhe Lewis Commits to Indiana

KDB

7 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

It used to be exciting when a recruit would choose us over Purdue, UI and Directional Michigan. I'm liking this whole being considered alongside Auburn, Tennessee and Florida State situation.

Agreed.  Has to help that we're getting some positive media discussion this year for once.  Do we have a connection in Georgia?  I understand the Tampa area connections,  but it would be great to tap into Georgia as well.

58 minutes ago, HoosierKix said:

Visiting this weekend! Hope we can win this weekend in front of a lot of great recruits like him!

I think this means he's announcing where he's going on Thursday?  Saw a pay article online that talked about how he set a commitment date this morning, so I'm assuming that's what it means.  Didn't want to pay, so couldn't read it to see what they said.  So hard to tell what the lingo is some days, and I'm even a high school teacher who keeps up with that kind of stuff!

On 11/22/2019 at 3:50 PM, Leathernecks said:

I think this means he's announcing where he's going on Thursday?  Saw a pay article online that talked about how he set a commitment date this morning, so I'm assuming that's what it means.  Didn't want to pay, so couldn't read it to see what they said.  So hard to tell what the lingo is some days, and I'm even a high school teacher who keeps up with that kind of stuff!

Any news on how the visit went and where he might be leaning?

• KDB changed the title to Damarjhe Lewis Commits to Indiana

Archived