Indiana High School Basketball (2019-2020)

5fouls

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dgambill said:

What happened? Play his starters all game? Press all game? 

Even if they did not press, 115 points is a lot for a high school game.  No matter how bad the other team is, you're certainly not adjusting your tempo once you have a big lead.  

20 minutes ago, 3Ballin said:

Washington got beat like they stole sumthin, but it's always a great atmosphere to start the season!!

20191127_190841.jpg

And thats the 4th quarter of the JV game.  It filled out quite nice for the game

Love the atmosphere in and around Washington.  I think that part of the state best represents what we envision when we think of Indiana high school basketball.

How does it sit with the locals, losing to the much smaller school like that, not only this season, but for several years now?

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Love the atmosphere in and around Washington.  I think that part of the state best represents what we envision when we think of Indiana high school basketball.

How does it sit with the locals, losing to the much smaller school like that, not only this season, but for several years now?

Its frustrating, but have to respect the the program Barr Reeve built and their consistency.  Not an easy thing to do. 

16 hours ago, 5fouls said:

Well, regardless of class, when you have a team that is a legit title contender theres no shame in getting beat by them.  Does it sting, if course!

41 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Getting out of the gate with a victory has to feel good after the football season.  

You're darn tootin'.  Hoping maybe my 'Cats get some redemption after that woeful product they put out there on the gridiron.  And beating the little lady's alma mater sweetens the pot as well.

17 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

No BBall yet down here in the E'ville and surrounding area, due to 2 teams playing for a state title this week-end......

Heritage Hills had a game scheduled, but cancelled it.  Not postponed, but actually cancelled.  How can they not find a makeup date for the first game of the season? 

Archived