IU-Troy Film Room

One thing I saw yesterday during the game was when someone made an egregious error he pulled them at the next dead ball. I think he did that with Race I noticed and then pulled Franklin once as well. I didn't notice any others. It seems like Archie though is willing to use the bench as a motivator. Perfect example of when Archie almost ran to the middle of the court in front of the bench and almost threw his arm out of the socket. I started laughing thinking oops someone is about to get benched and a huge butt chewing!

2 hours ago, ButlerHoosier said:

One thing I saw yesterday during the game was when someone made an egregious error he pulled them at the next dead ball. I think he did that with Race I noticed and then pulled Franklin once as well. I didn't notice any others. It seems like Archie though is willing to use the bench as a motivator. 

Agree with you.  And we have a thread about IU's depth this year.  Which, I believe,  allows Coach Miller to sit guys, unlike when he first got to IU. 

16 hours ago, ButlerHoosier said:

Perfect example of when Archie almost ran to the middle of the court in front of the bench and almost threw his arm out of the socket. I started laughing thinking oops someone is about to get benched and a huge butt chewing!

I believe it was in the first minute of the game. The REF had to calm him down. It was great. Race got his butt chewed really good once, for a bad defensive error.

I was REALLY disappointed in the crowd size. Bet there wasn't even 7,000 people there.

Coach Tony,

Really like the way you grouped your clips into categories this time, with all the OB plays together, defense plays together, and offense.

Maybe throw in a good, bad and ugly examples of rebounding as well some time.

Thanx for all your efforts. I'm getting a little smarter on the X's & O's.

19 hours ago, coachadragna said:

Good afternoon Hoosier fans! Enjoy the film breakdown from IU-Troy. I put a focus on the effectiveness of IU's baseline out of bounds & zone offense. Also looked at subtle, yet positive plays from the Hoosiers, and more!

Very much appreciate your bringing your breakdowns here. Nice work, and informative for everyone

Archived