IU vs Seton Hall. From an SH perspective

milehiiu

3 hours ago, cohete15 said:

Don’t want to take my bet?

No, because I don’t think Archie will allow the team to play such pathetic defense that they allow that to happen again.  I’m also hopeful that the players will start playing with enough pride and effort to make sure they don’t allow that to happen again.

Regardless, your bet doesn’t negate the fact that you’re making excuses

5 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

And where did I say that?  I wasn’t aware that declining to make excuses for pathetic effort in the first two games means I don’t think the team is going to improve.

Rather have more of a positive outlook that just look at things negatively all the time.  Some people can still see some good things even during some games as well.  Some will look at positives and some will only look at negatives.

16 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

No, because I don’t think Archie will allow the team to play such pathetic defense that they allow that to happen again.  I’m also hopeful that the players will start playing with enough pride and effort to make sure they don’t allow that to happen again.

Regardless, your bet doesn’t negate the fact that you’re making excuses only homers and losers make.

Hilarious. I stated facts, those facts didn’t care about your feelings, so I am a homer and a loser. Let me know where you want me to send your prescription. 

2 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

Hilarious. I stated facts, those facts didn’t care about your feelings, so I am a homer and a loser. Let me know where you want me to send your prescription. 

Haha yep, your “facts” proved exactly how bad we got smoked by ISU.  But don’t worry, they just got lucky!  I’m sure we’ll win every game from here on out.  Keep the pills for yourself just in case we don’t.

I don't understand why everyone can't just admit we might not be very good this year.  It happens to everyone.  Sometimes the make up of a team just doesn't work.  I hope we get better but i am not throwing out the baby with the bather water if we don't.  Its OK to look at this team and say, well maybe the change in coaching and the lack of step up players just isn't going to do it this year.  We don't have to make excuses for being bad, we're going to be ok.  We also don't have to bury our heads in the sand and cry that the sky is falling.  The future is bright with a good coach and some talented young players here and incoming.  Just enjoy the new players and learn who they are.  

15 minutes ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

I don't understand why everyone can't just admit we might not be very good this year.  It happens to everyone.  Sometimes the make up of a team just doesn't work.  I hope we get better but i am not throwing out the baby with the bather water if we don't.  Its OK to look at this team and say, well maybe the change in coaching and the lack of step up players just isn't going to do it this year.  We don't have to make excuses for being bad, we're going to be ok.  We also don't have to bury our heads in the sand and cry that the sky is falling.  The future is bright with a good coach and some talented young players here and incoming.  Just enjoy the new players and learn who they are.  

Maybe you're right. We just don't have a cohesive team that can progress as the season goes. But at the same time, I think this is a great test for CAM to really show what he can do. With that said, I'm slowly getting ready to go through a 15-win season.

4 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

Maybe you're right. We just don't have a cohesive team that can progress as the season goes. But at the same time, I think this is a great test for CAM to really show what he can do. With that said, I'm slowly getting ready to go through a 15-win season.

Yep. 15-3 in the BIG.

Archived