#5 Seed headed to 33rd straight NCAA Tourney (on BTN)

• snowling changed the title to #5 Seed headed to 33rd straight NCAA Tourney (on BTN)
15 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

IU against pUKe???? Say it ain't so!!!!!

IU goes to half, up 2-0.  Both goals were set up with some great passing.

Kudos to the grounds crew.  Yeagley Field is in great shape.  Last year for the NCAA tournament, not so much so.  It was in bad condition.

Good to see it going into the net more. Although I prefer balanced s coring in the NCAAT the real stars step up with performances that shoulder the load. Hat tricks in a shutout win don't take away from what the entire team did , but big time players make big time plays in big time games. Wondered who that might be on a few nights but again replacing key parts of such a successful core with youth/relatively less experience isn't guaranteed even if it appears to be with IUMS Lol The Maryland win also appears to have been a huge mental boost for this team thus far as well.  Hope they keep up both the shutouts and the multigoal games no matter who scores them . That(sound effectiveness in offense defense and transition), are hard to beat with a program unfazed by the biggest stage apparently peaking at the right time GO IU!!!! Hats off to the staff for taking the path of greatest resistance on top of a tough B1G slate too. Good preparation for later moments such as these. 

As big of a fan as I am I admit to thinking this year maybe had early exit written all over it for a time . 

Archived