Keeping an eye on the "competition"

Why don’t you ask me I’m a season ticket holder for the Bobcats. Not sure how the Bobcat thing started on here, and yes the team is average, but for the state of Montana the Bobcats are a huge deal, especially if your born and raised in MT like myself. We do have a player from Illinois that is a legit pro prospect and may even end up leaving for the NBA after this season.

17 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

Can we drop this Montana St stuff? It was funny about...twice. Now there’s a whole thread about it. Every other post in the recruiting section is a joke about Montana State. 

Some posters may be tired of it. Some others are not. If we tried to please every poster with every thread or post the site would be blank. Ignore what you are not interested in but understand others may be.

30 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Some posters may be tired of it. Some others are not. If we tried to please every poster with every thread or post the site would be blank. Ignore what you are not interested in but understand others may be.

Fair enough. But it’s also, not even in the slightest bit, IUbb related. 

21 minutes ago, cohete15 said:

Fair enough. But it’s also, not even in the slightest bit, IUbb related. 

True...and on the first two pages alone of this board there are 11 threads not related to IU bb

2 hours ago, Montana Hoosier said:

for the state of Montana the Bobcats are a huge deal, ...... We do have a player from Illinois that is a legit pro prospect and may even end up leaving for the NBA after this season.

Well there you have it. Team is a "huge deal" . No different than IU or K, right?

Legit pro prospect? Talent wants to play with other talent.

And would you rather beat yourself up going against major conference foes or enhance your stats in the Big Sky? 

Haven't even got to the pluses of the location.

(This reply isn't directed at you- Montana Hoosier rather those of us following the topic from the recruiting forum)

Archived