Indiana vs Louisiana Tech - Pre game

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I would think IU dominates inside.  LT scoring is balanced.  Their top 6 guys average between 9-11 points. They lost at Creighton by 10 in front of 16,919 so they shouldn't be affected by the crowd, if the fans show up. 

Might be a tall task filling SSAH. Considering Thanksgiving break started Nov. 24.

23 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Might be a tall task filling SSAH. Considering Thanksgiving break started Nov. 24.

We are going tonight, but I don't expect it to be terribly crowded.  It's the kids club basketball game where kids can get tickets for free, and I think they only do that when the students are gone.  I'll give the kids the thumbs up to make a lot of noise.... except when we are at the FT line  :)

On 11/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, Inequality said:

I like Rob, Devonte, Al, Trace, Joey to put ‘em on their heels early.

That’s 6’-1”, 6’-3”, 6’-4”, 6’-9”, 6’-11”. I guess that makes 6’-4” Al the 3? I’m confused. 

you're confused because you didn't put smith at the 3

51 minutes ago, HoosierMama said:

We are going tonight, but I don't expect it to be terribly crowded.  It's the kids club basketball game where kids can get tickets for free, and I think they only do that when the students are gone.  I'll give the kids the thumbs up to make a lot of noise.... except when we are at the FT line  :)

Should be a fun time.  Enjoy !

LaTech has a guard by the name of Kalob Ledoux that transferred from McNeese State after 2017-2018. This is interesting because IU contacted him about transferring. He takes a lot of 3's and is shooting below 30% on the year, but he shot 36.5% his last year at McNeese State. This is the guy that will get hot from outside if given the opportunity. 

This really looks like a pound it inside game given our size advantage, scoring at the line and their (to date) difficulties in defending inside and preventing free throws.

However, they're a pretty good transition team and quick. I don't like how slow our 'big' group is. Would bet on our starting 'big' but will be interesting to see how our 'big' group deals with their quickness in transition (and they don't turn it over). Wouldn't underestimate an experienced team coming off a strong season. 

Archived