THE APPEAL PROCESS?

jojo123

After the officials drastically changed the outcome of the Penn State game, coach Allen was asked about the calls. Coach Allen " you saw what I saw, there is a process for that and we will definitely be following the process"  What is the Process? I have tried looking it up, but with no luck. Why do we as fans never here of the outcome? The big ten wanted and needed for the Ohio State vs Penn State game to mean something tomorrow. Will they need the Michigan and Ohio State game to mean something? Stay Tuned. 

5 hours ago, jojo123 said:

After the officials drastically changed the outcome of the Penn State game, coach Allen was asked about the calls. Coach Allen " you saw what I saw, there is a process for that and we will definitely be following the process"  What is the Process? I have tried looking it up, but with no luck. Why do we as fans never here of the outcome? The big ten wanted and needed for the Ohio State vs Penn State game to mean something tomorrow. Will they need the Michigan and Ohio State game to mean something? Stay Tuned. 

i was wondering why it is not like the nfl, where punishments for flagrant hits can be meted out in the days after the game based on replay examination. at least i think that is how it works. that hit to the sternum on ramsey against nebraska was even more obvious than the hits on philyor. still mad about that one. does the ncaa care about the safety of its players or not?

6 hours ago, jojo123 said:

The big ten wanted and needed for the Ohio State vs Penn State game to mean something tomorrow. Will they need the Michigan and Ohio State game to mean something? Stay Tuned. 

This is something that definitely has me worried for tomorrow.  Everybody will want to hype the OSU vs Michigan game, and it will be a bigger game if they both win this weekend.  The B1G seems to have a long history of making questionable calls against the underdog in these types of games.

Michigan has no hope of making the CFP, so there's not as much pressure for the Big Ten to deliver a big game next week.

PSU vs OSU is basically a play-in game for the Big Ten's CFP spot.  That's why the officiating was so lopsided last week.

While Michigan will likely get the benefit of the doubt simply because they are Michigan, I don't see the OSU vs Michigan game next week as being one that's going to be hyped beyond the rivalry.  OSU is going to steamroll both PSU and Michigan.

Archived