What will it take for IU to make the Top 25

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Hoosierinbham said:

There's an awful lot of parity in college basketball this year. Look at the upsets and suprising loses you see each week. Winning ugly is still winning. Hope we continue to improve and play more consistently,  but I'll take 10-1 so far.

Oh yeah I agree the difference between 5 and 30 isn’t very big. And 10-1 is great thus far. I’m just saying that I feel our 10-1 is more because of the schedule than anything. There are teams with worse records than us that I think are better than us and maybe more deserving of the top 25 than how we have been playing. 

38 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1215 said:

Oh yeah I agree the difference between 5 and 30 isn’t very big. And 10-1 is great thus far. I’m just saying that I feel our 10-1 is more because of the schedule than anything. There are teams with worse records than us that I think are better than us and maybe more deserving of the top 25 than how we have been playing. 

All true.  It always depends who improves the most throughout the year.  We haven't done that in awhile. Hope this is the year we see it. 

Archived