Indiana

OLDIUFAN

It has been a great year to this point. We have won every game we were supposed to win and won the 50/50 games. We haven’t done in years past. What we haven’t done yet is win a game we aren’t supposed to win. We play Purdue at Purdue big game ,because it’s the bucket game. Always important to win that game no matter what! Then win a bowl game! That means we truly have turn the corner! 
We seem to have really gotten ding up theses last two games. Hoping we can get some key guys back and on track for next week! 

2 minutes ago, Bob said:

It has been a great year to this point. We have won every game we were supposed to win and won the 50/50 games. We haven’t done in years past. What we haven’t done yet is win a game we aren’t supposed to win. We play Purdue at Purdue big game ,because it’s the bucket game. Always important to win that game no matter what! Then win a bowl game! That means we truly have turn the corner! 
We seem to have really gotten ding up theses last two games. Hoping we can get some key guys back and on track for next week! 

With the injuries and how we played today I don't have really good feeling about the bucket game.

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Didn't watch the second half of our game; watching Wisconsin run over Purdue was more appealing than watching us get mauled.

Our secondary will get eaten alive by their receivers. I'd be surprised if we won.

I have to agree that your secondary didn’t show up today! I am not a coach, but I would think given them a wake up call tomorrow is needed! 

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Didn't watch the second half of our game; watching Wisconsin run over Purdue was more appealing than watching us get mauled.

Our secondary will get eaten alive by their receivers. I'd be surprised if we won.

I wouldn’t be surprised by anything next weekend. Could see us getting blown out, losing a close one, or winning a close one. Don’t think we’re good enough to blow you guys out. 

2 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Why would you watch another game over your team

Archived