Jalen Hooks - 2023

cybergates

4 hours ago, ba43056 said:

I'd love to hear the back story here. 

Just from memory, I don't think the staff was particularly impressed with his consistency and work ethic.  Could he get serious, blow up and have that change?  Absolutely, but I believe the ball is in his court, so to speak.

12 hours ago, ba43056 said:

I'd love to hear the back story here. 

Overrated based on potential however he hasn’t developed, been at 3 schools in 3 years now that he’s transferring to Kanye’s school lol, and work ethic questions. Not a good combination. 

Edited by DC2345

10 hours ago, DC2345 said:

Overrated based on potential however he hasn’t developed, been at 3 schools in 3 years now that he’s transferring to Kanye’s school lol, and work ethic questions. Not a good combination. 

Odd that he has offers from Marquette, Xavier, etc, but none of the instate schools seem interested…

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 10:39 AM, Boiler Sam said:

Odd that he has offers from Marquette, Xavier, etc, but none of the instate schools seem interested…

That’s a 🚩. Those closest to coaches and people know best. Sometimes it’s just that they can wait longer because they have location working to their advantage but when there are questions about commitment etc I trust they have a good reason why they aren’t offering…they know more.