Top notch analysis, as always Coach!

Since you're the resident expert, I'd like to hear some of YOUR recommendations on how to "fix" one or more of the issues you point out in the film room. We all have our opinions, which is great, but some coming from a coach would be valuable to us as fans.

3 hours ago, DWB said:

Top notch analysis, as always Coach!

Since you're the resident expert, I'd like to hear some of YOUR recommendations on how to "fix" one or more of the issues you point out in the film room. We all have our opinions, which is great, but some coming from a coach would be valuable to us as fans.

I'll bet Archie fast-forward past the first half for that film session. 2nd half much more valuable for teaching. 

Great film work. Thanks. Several of the errors involved not reading the double teams and failing to rotate the ball.  What i would call making the easy play. But also looked as though the player rotation by IU didn't seem to take the  opening created by the double team. Should not be difficult to fix.