The Bucket Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a preemptive shot again those inevitable negative posts: Yeah, we should have lost. We tried to give it away. We're not as good as we thought. We have issues.

Now that that hogwash is out of the way....

WE WON.

THE BUCKET IS IN BLOOMINGTON.

WE'RE 8-4.

IT'S OK TO NOT BE AS NEGATIVE AS A NUN'S PREGNANCY TEST FOR ONE DAY AND CELEBRATE.

9 minutes ago, Beowulf50 said:

I was cussing like a sailor even after the win!! Should have not been close but the wife calmed me down.....go IU!!

Funny thing  I was laughing about is that I partially meant that.I was cussing too 😆

We have saw them lose games that way before ..In fact almost every conceivable way( and also some ways few could imagine as well) , so it really was a lot of the same.

Fortunately they remembered it was a football game in the OTs. 

Just now, Andy06 said:

I was wondering about him.  A friend of mine that is a PU fan thought Neal would try for the draft.  Hard to boost your draft stock after missing a year. 

It’s not a guarantee but he wasn’t introduced today when the seniors were and Brohm hinted about him returning on his radio show this week. 

9 minutes ago, Leathernecks said:

And Mr. Glass should be thanking Coach Allen for helping him saving his job.  Though I have never thought that way.  I have seen many negative posts on other boards in terms of what kind of decisions Mr. Glass has made regarding coaching changes.

For me. Neither Mr. Glass, nor Tom Allen are outsiders, as were Greenspan, and WIlson. 

Archived