2022 DE Joe Strickland Commits to Purdue

HoosierKix

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Wow LN, beat me to it again! Let’s see who is fastest when he commits! 

When I open a new tab, the latest tweets using #iufb on Twitter is one of the recommended sites. I check it out quite a bit during these summer days off from teaching.

Let's hope that is a competition we get to have!

14 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I agree with you on that. I think Hagen has been huge for us in this recruitment and Karlaftis too. 

I was excited when Wilson hired Hagan to be on the IU staff.  He did a good job at PU and I expected another Ryan Kerrigan type impact player.

By the time he left for Texas A&M I wasn't all that sad.  He was fine at IU but never really blew me away with the development of our Dlineman.

I know most Purdue fans hold him in high esteem and I understand why. He just never lived up to expectations at IU in my opinion.   I have been impressed with his replacement Kevin Peoples so far.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I agree with you on that. I think Hagen has been huge for us in this recruitment and Karlaftis too. 

One more year like the last 2 and there may be some major staff changes. 

What is Brohm’s buyout like moving forward?

47 minutes ago, BeerBQ said:

One more year like the last 2 and there may be some major staff changes. 

What is Brohm’s buyout like moving forward?

There already have been major staff changes. I think there are only like 3 or 4 guys left from his original staff. Unless you mean the HC lol. 

Not sure re his buyout tbh. 

3 hours ago, Andy06 said:

I was excited when Wilson hired Hagan to be on the IU staff.  He did a good job at PU and I expected another Ryan Kerrigan type impact player.

By the time he left for Texas A&M I wasn't all that sad.  He was fine at IU but never really blew me away with the development of our Dlineman.

I know most Purdue fans hold him in high esteem and I understand why. He just never lived up to expectations at IU in my opinion.   I have been impressed with his replacement Kevin Peoples so far.

Completely understandable. Loved him during his first stint here and was glad to get him back but that makes sense from your viewpoint. 

3 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

If I read this correctly, looks to be only $3.45 million from the 2020 season 

If he doesn’t win this year I fully expect him to be gone. Outside of the miracle win against OSU and a couple big recruiting wins, he’s accomplished literally nothing 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andy06 said:

Same.  He was adequate/above average/however you want to put it, but wasn't a cornerstone. 

• Like 1