2022 DE Joe Strickland Commits to Purdue

HoosierKix

• KDB changed the title to 2022 DE Joe Strickland Commits to Purdue
36 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Was never going to IU 

Edited. Looks like I misunderstood what he meant. 

It’s still tough to imagine looking at  Purdue football and wanting to stake your future on it. 

This feels similar to a basketball recruit (I don’t know if we’re allowed to say the name anymore) that went with the in state school that had momentum. Both cases worked against us. 

Oh well, on to the next one. There’s always a next one. 

Edited by BeerBQ

5 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I love it. Now back it up.  

Yeah, who cares if players talk smack, that's what I want my teams to do, show some moxy. Now when adults troll teenagers, that's a whole different deal. Like I can't believe adults ever troll kids online, like what losers. For example, some PU dude (ILLBoiler I do believe?) was trolling K. Lander about how he sucks and how dumb it was that he was trying to get sponsorship deals. What a total dork.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OGIUAndy said:

Yeah, who cares if players talk smack, that's what I want my teams to do, show some moxy. Now when adults troll teenagers, that's a whole different deal. Like I can't believe adults ever troll kids online, like what losers. For example, some PU dude (ILLBoiler I do believe?) was trolling K. Lander about how he sucks and how dumb it was that he was trying to get sponsorship deals. What a total dork.

Couldn't agree more. As long as our kids respect the process and realize we don't win games in the future because we won some games in the last two years. 

Respect everyone. Fear no one.