2022 DE Joe Strickland Commits to Purdue

HoosierKix

3 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Hagen was at Purdue for 10 years last time and helped develop a bunch of guys aside from Kerrigan (Spencer, Short, Neal, Avril, Magee, etc…) He jumped to Texas obviously but then was let go and out of a job. Has he really hopped around more than a lot of others? He’s been at Purdue, IU, Texas, A&M, and Northern Illinois. Doesn’t seem like a ton of stops in 29 years. 

No one on here gives a rat’s adz about anyone developed by the Toiletmakers. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

He’s pretty much given it away on his Instagram story.. was asked who he’s most looking forward to playing… he said Notre Dame.. which Purdue has on schedule.. also wants to study engineering. 

Unless he’s hoping fans like me look at that and come to a certain conclusion.. than does the exact opposite.. but I would say it’s a done deal. 

4 minutes ago, Jackson Kellogs said:

If you have Instagram.. watch his story. 

Just saw your post after I posted that.

I saw his story but didn’t read into anything that much.

It could very well be Purdue, but he honestly seems to just be messing with everyone at this point.. The whole 6am announcement stuff, posting a bunch of IU stuff, etc. 

None of the recruiting guys have any idea either. I will not be surprised no matter who he chooses. He’s definitely trying to keep everyone guessing.

6 minutes ago, KDB said:

You just guessing? Or do you know something?

His Instagram said he wanted to study engineering and wants to play Notre Dame, which Purdue has both.

However, he did say he is still working on what he wants to do, and Stanford does play Notre Dame also. But at the end, I predict he is Purdue bound. I held out on my prediction, but it seems everything points to Purdue, but honestly who knows is going on

Edited by Hoosierfan1901