Rob P

On 12/2/2019 at 2:31 PM, Hoosier987 said:

Outside of Rob wearing a helmet (which won't happen) there's not much we can do.  I suppose just hope and pray to god that nothing touches his head....Thank God Rob wasn't Whop Philyor when he got tattooed with the helmet to helmet contact against PSU... I guess Rob is more prone to concussions?

maybe he could wear a wrestlers type headgear. not allowed currently but you may be on to something. players wear googles and those plastic nose protector things. why not?

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

i hope this kid can shake the injury thing.  We have seen players in the past who just never could stay healthy

With you. I hate to see really good players -- really any players but it just stands out more with really good players -- get cheated by their body from the greatness or level of success they have the ability to play at. Mo Creek, Pat Graham, etc. etc. All these years later I still feel bummed at how Creek's game was taken from him by his knees. That's life, some athletes' bodies can't handle it, but man you just want the best for these guys, hate to see them robbed by injuries/medical conditions.

All that drama aside (lol), I think Rob's going to be ok. It sounds like a concussion, it's not like it's a structural issue / kneed/ ACL etc. Hopefully he's on the court balling again soon.

2 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

With you. I hate to see really good players -- really any players but it just stands out more with really good players -- get cheated by their body from the greatness or level of success they have the ability to play at. Mo Creek, Pat Graham, etc. etc. All these years later I still feel bummed at how Creek's game was taken from him by his knees. That's life, some athletes' bodies can't handle it, but man you just want the best for these guys, hate to see them robbed by injuries/medical conditions.

All that drama aside (lol), I think Rob's going to be ok. It sounds like a concussion, it's not like it's a structural issue / kneed/ ACL etc. Hopefully he's on the court balling again soon.

De'Ron

And surprisingly, Creek still had a 5 year career playing internationally. Kid would have been a Superstar otherwise.

I think if you are a pg recruit you got to think that IU would have plenty of minutes even with Rob starting considering how many injuries he has had as well. I’m so glad Armaan has been able to step in right away this year because we would have been in trouble last night without him to steal minutes.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:26 AM, 5 championships said:

In Archie’s presser after the game he said Rob was back at practice yesterday but then rolled his ankle... like that’s unbelievable the guy needs to be put in bubble rap. But Archie did say he expects him back on Saturday or early next week 

Starting to sound like Romeo for the Celtics.......

Archived