ACC - B1G Challenge

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Favorite post of the night from the Illinois 247 game thread :

Give up 28 to a 5-6 midget ?

Outworked and out hustled every guy on the court from my buddy just now who was close to the action. Underwood is supposed to be known for defense. Not much against average opponents. I'll also say this. I don't want to say much because I expect us to eat a loss here soon. Nature of the beast when mixing old and young.

Kind of torn on who to pull for. Would be cool to see MI get killed. But kind of want to the B1G dominate. 28-18 at the half. MI shot 20% for the half and has 1 player with more trhan 3 points (Teske on 4-11 shooting).

NW now up 18 and Iowa up 11 so hopefully we don't have to wait on that game too much. 

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

Going into the night the betting lines had the ACC winning every game tonight! I'm hoping there are a lot of poorer people on the East Coast tomorrow! Especially in Florida!

I'm going out on a limb and making the call for NW and Iowa. B1G up 3-1 with 3 blowouts.

Archived