ACC - B1G Challenge

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, HoosierJax said:

DD just said the crowd at the Purdue game tonight is better than the crowd at IU last night..😂🤦‍♂️

Was he even AT the IU game? Thankfully he didn't call it.

If he wasn't at IU, how in the hell can he make that comparison? Other than being stupid...

Oh great...Virginia can't throw it in the ocean tonight.  Now we get to hear how great Purdue is back, how Nojel is going to the NBA, how Proctor will be newcomer of the year, how they have the best big men in the Big Ten...

In reality, Virginia is just having a terrible game.  Much of their over-ranking is probably just spill-over from last season.  They don't look impressive at all.

3 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Can anybody score because UVA has 17 points at half and ND and Maryland was tied at 13 with 5 minutes to go in the half.  Also this UVA is ranked 5th because of last year and not based on how good this years team is.

Yep.  The scores look like they belong in the 1980's.  

1 hour ago, FKIM01 said:

Oh great...Virginia can't throw it in the ocean tonight.  Now we get to hear how great Purdue is back, how Nojel is going to the NBA, how Proctor will be newcomer of the year, how they have the best big men in the Big Ten...

In reality, Virginia is just having a terrible game.  Much of their over-ranking is probably just spill-over from last season.  They don't look impressive at all.

Key is not playing for Virginia which is a huge loss for them 

*sigh*...and out of the darkness I see the Purdue fans on my Facebook newsfeed about their win. Any other time you would never know they exist. The ones I have at work are the worst, haha. Purdue isn’t a bad team, but I agree with most on here that Virginia isn’t worthy of their #5 ranking, and their win probably isn’t as big as they are going to make it out to be. 

Archived