James Akinjo

HoosierKix

Akinjo is also a problem.  I'm surprised the media hasn't already gotten hold of it since it's searchable.  Not just a rumor on Reddit from what I was told, but I'll say no more since I'm not the source.

EDIT:  On further review, what I was told no longer appears accurate.

Odd that Gerorgetown made  conflicting statements about Akinjo though.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is odd.

Yesterday, I put Akinjo's name in the DC Online Case Search.  He name DID show up.  For a temporary restraining order against him and one other player, which was granted.  Just a restraining order.

Today, in the same database, no results under his name.

To confirm I had the right database, I looked up one other player, and this came up.  More serious than a restraining order.  So I don't know what Akinjo's legal problems are, if any.  National media are reporting he's not linked to any court cases.

Maybe there should be a new thread that says "Akinjo's attorney - the next Damon Bailey?" 

court dc.JPG

50 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Especially not at Catholic colleges! Their chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Their two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Their *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Their *four*...no... *Amongst* their weapons.... Amongst their weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise....let start in a different thread.

Archived