Florida State Postgame Thread

KDB

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few comments .... 

FT shooting was pathetic

Had 18 TOs and many of them dumb ones

DG and AD are not PGs and it shows. We need Rob. What the heck is wrong with him? We ever going to be able to count on him?

AD was really bad tonight. Part of that was he’s playing out of position.

This team plays hard. You can tell CAM demands it at all times. 

DG played out of his mind. There were a couple of “those” moments we’re used to, but he limited them for the most part. 

Great team effort. 

Still won by 16 with really poor FT shooting and 18 TOS. Impressive. 

Keep it up on Sat. 

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Damezi played very good defense tonight.  His best game as a Hoosier.

I was going to say the same thing. His defense has been suspect both last year and so far this year. Was nice to see him working hard and that seemed to help him get more into the flow of the game offensively. So happy for him.

Hello all,

Been reading this forum across all the sites for years and decided to finally sign on.

I think with all that was said the most encouraging thing for me was how gassed we made FSU look for the last 5 minutes. Their shots started missing badly and they were ineffective on the drives. Their legs were gone. IU for the most part looked well conditioned. And this was with getting very little from Durham, DD, and with Phinisee still out. With those three having better nights and getting back IU is so deep. So pumped for how this team can stand with physical team and still score well. How many free throws did we miss. Felt like we could have scored 100.

17 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said:

That was a pretty good team we just beat.  I wasn't sure what we had going into this game but there was definitely a bunch to like tonight.  There were a few things that we can work on but not going to dwell on that tonight.

Good win.  I have been impatiently waiting to see the program start to turn.  I like Miller's approach but have been waiting for the results to follow.  Don't want to get too high off of one game but this was a great first step.

We beat MSU twice last year. With less depth. And a shorter bench. 

Let’s see what this squad can do...

Archived