Can we...WILL we...Beat Wisconsin on the road?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a turn of events Wisconsin vs Indiana has been...for years IU beat Wisconsin,you could pencil in a W before they ever played..a gimme...and then the tide started changing,then it was Wisconsin winning....it was almost as if they traded places in the big 10..it’s time to shift the tide back to are favor..and I hope that starts Saturday.

23 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I think we win. We are better than most give us credit for and WI is not as good as people think this year.

I don't know if we "will" win. 

In this regard, what road games have we played yet? A B1G road game -- and especially in the God awful officiating land of Wisconsin -- is always difficult.

That said, we are much better than this Wisconsin team. Wisconsin is just not very good this year. Again, I don't know if we "will" win or even if it's fair to say we "should" win, on the road, but we're better and I'm cautiously optimistic. 

20 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

That said, we are much better than this Wisconsin team. Wisconsin is just not very good this year. 

Of course, anything can happen. Just ask Duke and KY. 

^^^ pretty much sums up why I think we win. Even if it takes overcoming the officiating.

27 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I don't know if we "will" win. 

In this regard, what road games have we played yet? A B1G road game -- and especially in the God awful officiating land of Wisconsin -- is always difficult.

That said, we are much better than this Wisconsin team. Wisconsin is just not very good this year. Again, I don't know if we "will" win or even if it's fair to say we "should" win, on the road, but we're better and I'm cautiously optimistic. 

I think they've lost to 3 mid majors already.

4 hours ago, HoosierJax said:

What a turn of events Wisconsin vs Indiana has been...for years IU beat Wisconsin,you could pencil in a W before they ever played..a gimme...and then the tide started changing,then it was Wisconsin winning....it was almost as if they traded places in the big 10..it’s time to shift the tide back to are favor..and I hope that starts Saturday.

We were 1-0 against them last year - so I say let's keep the winning going. Crean was something like 3-16 vs Wisconsin. Bo Ryan had his number.

Archived