Can we...WILL we...Beat Wisconsin on the road?

9 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I just don't see it.  It's our first game outside of AH all season.  And it's the Kohl Center.  We haven't won there since most of our players were born.  Looks like a guaranteed beat down.

There will be no beat down today! I look for the Hoosiers to win this game! Life is a cycle and it’s time to start a new one with the badgers!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Ummm.

Yeah I know. I even was certain we would be ready to win. I believed we were on the road to continued improvement and we very well be but, I just don’t understand how we could fold to an average Wisconsin team no matter where we played. I fast forward after the score was 18 to 4 and with Green still on the bench. Stopped it twice and it was even worse! I just didn’t watch. Saying it was a disappointment is not doing that performance any justice! We will see how they respond from such a terrible performance! I have been a fan for over 50 years and maybe my expectations will never be reached again but I will always expect that we continue an upward trend! I have kept my enthusiasm checked this year until yesterday because of last years horrible run. Let’s hope yesterday will be the exception not the norm but I don’t know 

Archived