Big Recruiting Weekend for Indiana

KDB

14 official visitors this weekend for Indiana per 247Sports.

Here they are from top to bottom ranking wise:

I will edit this list whenever updates are needed.

1 hour ago, Andy06 said:

With Baldwin and Bonds,  are there at most 2 spots left?

Would love to get Magnuson and either Brown or Robertson.

I just posted this in the Bonds thread, but I would love the next 2 spots to go to Brown/Robertson and Harris.  Don't know what are chances are with Harris, but that would be a massive get.  I think Magnuson would be a good get too, but with all the OL we have coming in, he wouldn't be at the top of my list.  Not sure if we're looking at any more than 2 more guys or not.

1 hour ago, Leathernecks said:

I just posted this in the Bonds thread, but I would love the next 2 spots to go to Brown/Robertson and Harris.  Don't know what are chances are with Harris, but that would be a massive get.  I think Magnuson would be a good get too, but with all the OL we have coming in, he wouldn't be at the top of my list.  Not sure if we're looking at any more than 2 more guys or not.

I want Harris.

2 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

With the new Barner commit, do your thoughts change on our numbers?  Is it Harris for the last spot?  Hopefully Harris?  Or do we actually have a couple of spots yet?

10 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

With the new Barner commit, do your thoughts change on our numbers?  Is it Harris for the last spot?  Hopefully Harris?  Or do we actually have a couple of spots yet?

I feel like if we really wanted to we could probably take a few more.  There are always ways to fudge numbers around.  There are also likely some transfers or maybe a guy entering for the draft that will likely free up another spot or two before all is said and done.  No inside info on that, just my thoughts on it.

I would guess there are for sure spots open for Harris and a WR.  I saw somewhere recently that Allen wasn't sold on our WR for next year.  After that, not sure if we'll take any more.  I would guess with the commits we've gotten this weekend, they have shored up every spot except DL and WR.

1 hour ago, rico said:

I want Harris.

Same.  Getting a guy that highly ranked, and with him announcing during the All American Game (Jan 2nd), that would be the best imaginable send off into the offseason.  Imagine getting him and winning the bowl game the same day.

Being IU, we'll probably lose the bowl game, and he'll give us the ole reach for the IU hat, and throw it aside and put on a different one.

Archived